Click here for reimbursement form - please download form and open with Adobe Reader
Please follow the following guidelines for every event.
Cash Management for Event
- Prior to your event (at least 1 month prior), please inform us how the participants of your event/fundraiser will pay (i.e. website prepay, cash at event, etc).
- If you need cash for the event (e.g. custodian tips, petty cash), please let us know 7 school days in advance. Please keep in mind, we want to use our website for payments for all events unless it’s not possible.
- If you are collecting cash at your event, please notify us 2 weeks prior to your event to co-ordinate a cash drop-off location.
- A new version of the Reimbursement Form is downloadable from the PTO website in an online fillable (.pdf) format to use for all reimbursement requests.
(Please note: To avoid delays in payment, please use only the new form which is easily available on the website.)
- Please provide the following via email for every reimbursement:
- A separate Reimbursement Form for each Committee/Category.
- Documents supporting the reimbursements such as receipts, contracts, agreements or invoices.
- If there are any physical receipts, please take a clear photo/image of it and email it with the form.
- If your event requires food and you are using a vendor that Deerfield already uses for our lunch program (i.e. La Strada), DO NOT USE the Deerfield account to pay for this. Please pay out of pocket and submit for reimbursement using the reimbursement form.
- Please email all treasurer communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We won’t be able to help you to keep track of the details of your event without input from you. If you want more financial details about your event (i.e. revenue/cost of each subcategory), please inform us of as much information as possible prior to the event taking place.
Our contact information is as follows:
Primary Treasurer Email email@example.com